Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, December 30, 2012

Lytro Camera – Change The Focus On Your Image After It Was Taken

Sunday, December 30, 2012


Today I just read my morning dose of technology news and I read about this new technology from Toshiba which is buzzing around the technology blogs, which lets you to change the focus on a image after its been taken, sounds weird is it not? I know it does. I do photography as a hobby and sometimes I find it hard to keep my focus on the subject, you need to twist and turn the lens yourself when the auto focus does not do the job correctly. While I was doing some little research on the subject, I stumbled up on this Lytro camera which already uses the same technology.
 
 With this guy you can just snap pictures without having to worry about where your focus is on in the picture, because you can get in to the picture anytime and adjust it to your liking. How cool is that? Since its not doing the hard job of focusing at a single point it takes instantaneous pictures. This camera has a weird shape and design, you can operate it single handedly. Has a touch screen at one end and at the top of the gripping panel is where you find the shutter release and optical zoom controls.



Available in two different capacities 16 GB and 8 GB with four different color versions. 8 GB version can snap around 350 images and 750 images with the 16 GB one. Priced at $399 and $499, you rightly guessed which one costs more. If you want to own one checkout the source below and happy snapping.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Join over hundreds of people who get free and fresh content delivered automatically.

    Get Email Updates

    We Respect Your Privacy.
    We never encourage SPAM.
    You can unsubscribe any time.

 
Toggle Footer